Fighting For Your Rights After A Workplace Injury
After an accident at work, it’s normal to be overwhelmed and confused. Not only are you suffering from an injury, but you’re also facing medical bills and an uncertain future. Dini & Paoletti has over 30 years of combined experience helping clients fight for the compensation they deserve. We pride ourselves on our open communication. By being accessible, we can answer any questions you may have in order to help you move forward.
Attorneys With Experience In Many Different Areas
We are here to help the rights of employees. As former defense attorneys, we understand what your employer may do before they even do it. California is a no-fault state. This means that you do not have to prove that your employer was the cause of your injury, you just have to prove that the injury was work-related. We help clients who are facing many different types of injuries, including:
- Back and neck injuries, most often caused by living heavy objects
- Repetitive motion injuries, which can cause nerve and muscle damage
- Slip-and-fall cases, from water or other liquids on the floor
- Injuries from pushing and pulling motions, commonly happening in factories or construction sites
- Accidents resulting in lacerations from a cut, puncture or scrape
- Injuries from falling or flying objects, often resulting from working on a scaffold
You may be entitled to compensation for medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Our attorneys are here to help you through the complicated process so you can focus on healing and being with your family. We are committed to finding you the best possible solution.
We Can Help — Call Us Today
This process can be notoriously complicated. We are here to explain the process, explain your rights and guide you in the right direction. We don’t charge our clients unless we recover compensation. For a free consultation, contact our office in Santa Monica today at 310-477-8288. You can also fill out our contact form.